From: Markus Duft <markus.duft@×××××××.at>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] FOSDEM 2011
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 08:11:16

According to the FOSDEM list:

 "We hereby invite ideas and proposals for main speakers, and proposals
for developer rooms. The call for stands and lightning talks will be
done after announcing the accepted devrooms."

I applied for a main track (regarding gentoo prefix on windows), and i
wanted to ask around, if there is interest in a devroom/booth/etc again
this year (to be early enough - we missed it last year, right ;)).

who will be attending FOSDEM next year?

haubi and i will most probably be there if our company funds it. if not,
and my talk is accepted, at least i will be there.

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] FOSDEM 2011 Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>