From: Felipe Ghellar <fghellar2@×××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Getting $SRC_URI in a bash program
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 13:21:31
1 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?p=41430#41430
2
3 Maybe a look into this script can help you...
6 --- lakicsv@××××××××.com escreveu:
7 > This is exactly what I did, but it did not give me what I wanted, the
8 > complete URL or not even the file name. As you pointed out the
9 > problem is the variables which are not set in the ebuild
10 > themselves...Where are they set then? And how can I extract, get the
11 > file name?!
12 >
13 > In other words : If I have /usr/portage/app-cat/app-2.1.ebuild then I
14 > want to get:
15 >
16 > app-2.1.tar.bz2
17 >
18 > or whatever the file is *ACTUALLY* called. I think this could be
19 > different from that you could deduct from simply the ebuild name...
20 >
21 > Viktor
25 Yahoo! PageBuilder
26 O super editor para criação de sites: é grátis, fácil e rápido.
27 http://br.geocities.yahoo.com/v/pb.html