From: Danny van Dyk <kugelfang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New project: Gentoo Seeds
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 19:34:43
1 Am Mittwoch, 20. September 2006 20:56 schrieb Donnie Berkholz:
2 > Danny van Dyk wrote:
3 > > * How do you want to implement the profiles?
4 > >
5 > > * Re: the meta-ebuilds you'd been talking about in this thread:
6 > > Have you yet considered to use the profiles' packages file?
7 >
8 > I've mentioned this idea to Stuart. Thanks for bringing it up again.
9 > Do you think it's the best way to go?
10
11 As long as we have no package sets support in portage, I do indeed think
12 that this is the best way to go. Didn't realize that you mentioned it,
13 too.
14 @Stuart: What do you think?
15
16 Danny
17 --
18 Danny van Dyk <kugelfang@g.o>
19 Gentoo/AMD64 Project, Gentoo Scientific Project
20 --
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list