From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: aranea@×××××.de
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: storing predefined INSTALL_MASK directory lists in repos
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 16:53:10
1 Dnia 2014-01-11, o godz. 17:21:46
2 Luis Ressel <aranea@×××××.de> napisał(a):
3
4 > On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 17:01:34 +0100
5 > Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
6 >
7 > > That's a side goal.
8 > >
9 > > I was thinking of something like:
10 > >
11 > > INSTALL_MASK="linguas -linguas_XX"
12 > >
13 > > that would remove all linguas except for language XX.
14 >
15 > That would be enough for me. A bit of a duplication of information,
16 > but if it eases the implementation, that shouldn't be much of a problem.
17 >
18 > But imho it'd be nice if this approach didn't require a separate config
19 > entry for each language (that'd be 233 entries).
20
21 I agree. But I think it's cleaner to have 233 extra files than
22 third special case there :).
23
24 OTOH, we could just make portage use LINGUAS to create implicit
25 INSTALL_MASK using directory paths. That wouldn't actually require any
26 magic in INSTALL_MASK itself.
29 Best regards,
30 Michał Górny