From: Christian Plessl <plessl@×××××××××××.ch>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Sandbox violation, ebuild creation
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 09:43:05
1 Im trying to create my own ebuild for PerlQt, the Qt bindings for Perl.
2
3 Compiling of the ebuild works well, but when it comes to installation the
4 ebuild fails with a 'sandbox violation', see error message below.
5
6
7 !!! ERROR: dev-perl/PerlQt-3.006 failed.
8 !!! Function perl-module_src_install, Line -846, Exitcode 2
9 !!! (no error message)
10
11 --------------------------- ACCESS VIOLATION SUMMARY
12 ---------------------------
13 LOG FILE = "/tmp/sandbox-PerlQt-3.006-29386.log"
14
15 open_wr: /usr/bin/pqtsh
16 chmod: /usr/bin/pqtsh
17 open_wr: /usr/bin/pqtapi
18 chmod: /usr/bin/pqtapi
19 open_wr: /usr/kde/3.1/bin/puic
20 ------------------------------------------------------
21
22
23
24 The package installs a perl modules and some additional programs, the ones
25 that fail. The installation of the perl modules works well.
26
27 The ebuild is very short (due to the wonderfull per-module eclass!)
28
29 DESCRIPTION="Perl bindings for the Qt 3.x toolkit"
30 HOMEPAGE="http://perlqt.sourceforge.net/"
31
32 inherit kde perl-module
33
34 SRC_URI="mirror://sourceforge/perlqt/${P}.tar.gz"
35 LICENSE="GPL-2"
36 SLOT="0"
37
38 KEYWORDS="x86"
39 DEPEND=" >=x11-libs/qt-3.0.0"
40
41 mydoc="ChangeLog README TODO INSTALL COPYING"
42
43
44
45 How can I fix these sandbox violations?
46
47 Best regards,
48 Christian
49
50
51 --
52 Christian Plessl <plessl@×××××××××××.ch>
53 Computer Engineering and Networks Lab, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
54
55
56 --
57 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list