From: Luis Medinas <metalgod@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o, gentoo-science@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New sub-project Gentoo Science Physics
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 00:46:23
1 Hi
2
3 I'm glad to announce a new sub project from Gentoo Science. The Physics
4 sub project!
5 You may noticed i created a new category on the tree and moved a few
6 packages from another categories to the new one.
7 Now the future is to maintain and add new applications to provide the
8 best platform for science development on the opensource world. We
9 encourage the participation of all scientists(or future scientists :))
10 like us to help with this job, you can submit and research new packages,
11 help us fixing bugs and creating documentation.
12
13 Greetings
16 Gentoo Linux Developer
17 http://dev.gentoo.org/~metalgod