From: Christian Skarby <christian@××××××.no>
To: nugzar@××××××××××.com
Cc: gentoo-user@g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] DEBUG version of Gentoo Linux
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 10:51:29
1 > I am interested in creating a DEBUG version of Gentoo Linux, so that
2 > all the software should include debug symbols (for GDB for example).
3
4 A dicussion a good while ago about creating a debug useflag comes to mind,
5 or am I wrong. At this moment I am not on a gentoo-system, so I have not
6 checked to see if such a flag is availiable, anyway using useflags to
7 toggle weather a package is emerged with debug capabilities would be the
8 best way I think.
9
10 Christan.
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list