From: Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Stepping aside...
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 04:59:21
1 Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > Hi all
3 >
4 > It is with deep regret that I want to inform you about my decision to step
5 > down from the position of Gentoo Documentation lead.
6
7 I can't believe this. I am very sad. Swift is my mentor and one of a few
8 people whos work inspired me to donate my time to Gentoo to begin with.
9 Swift, your leadership of the GDP will be missed.
12 Neysx, congrats on the promotion, I look forward to working with you. I
13 know the GDP will flourish under your leadership just like it did under
14 swifts.
15 --
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list