From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] LWE/Boston 2006 summary
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 04:57:31
1 On Saturday 08 April 2006 00:36, Greg KH wrote:
2 > On Fri, Apr 07, 2006 at 10:52:38PM -0500, Lance Albertson wrote:
3 > > I used this [1] for the last LWE I went to. Its an OO2 drawing file.
4 > > Edit to your liking (I took out my real numbers).
5 > >
6 > > [1] http://dev.gentoo.org/~ramereth/misc/gentoo-buscard2.odg
7 >
8 > Looks great, I was just looking for this today after seeing brix's card.
9 > Did you print out the cards yourself or have a company do it for you?
10
11 one suggestion i got was to go to like staples and buy the avery business card
12 pages ... OOo.org generally has templates for avery products and if they
13 dont, you can usually download them
14
15 of course, the quality then depends on your printer ...
16 -mike
17 --
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list