From: Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] doc categories
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 20:29:07
1 tis 2002-01-08 klockan 21.32 skrev Geert Bevin:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > currently there is an app-doc category in portage where documentation
5 > ebuilds are put into. The problem is that alread a few of them are not
6 > for applications (afs, qt) It would be a good idea imho to create a
7 > number of differentiating doc categories.
8 >
9 > My proposition would be something like : doc-app, doc-libs, ...
10 >
11 > What do you all think of this?
12
13 Hi!
14
15 I agree that app-doc is not a good place for all documents, not sure if
16 we need lots of doc-categories though. Perhaps just docs/ would do? If
17 we are doing a general rip-out of the docs in all packages perhaps we
18 need multiple doc-categories.
19
20 In that case both doc-* and *-doc would suite me fine.
21
22 Regards,
23 Mikael Hallendal
27 Mikael Hallendal
28 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Leader
29 CodeFactory AB, Stockholm, Sweden