From: Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Savannah CVS changes and the missing GNUStep herd
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 13:15:37
1 On Sun, Mar 19, 2006 at 11:16:10AM +0100, Grobian wrote:
2 > Unless somebody else wants to do it, I am about to step in here to keep
3 > GNUstep in the tree. I already did some research on it, and it seems it
4 > needs an update, and the previous maintainer masked a few of the CVS
5 > ebuilds, so that eases things a bit. Seems many of the packages can use
6 > an upgrade, so I'll give it a try today to see if I can get it working
7 > again.
8
9 I'd like to thank Grobian for fixing all the gnustep ebuilds regarding
10 bug #115327.
11
12 We're now down to one ebuild, sys-cluster/gomd-cvs-0.2_beta1, which
13 needs fixing to work with the new Savannah CVS setup. I trust the
14 cluster herd will step in and fix their ebuild?
15
16 Regards,
17 Brix
18 --
19 Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
20 Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd