From: Xavier Miller <xavier.miller@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Looking for a (temporary) proxy docdev for french documentation
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 18:08:25
1 Hello,
2
3 The french documentation is quite outdated, and this is not a good
4 "vitrine" to Gentoo for the French-speaking users.
5 By this outdated documentation, we get, in the french subforum and
6 #gentoofr IRC channel, many outdated questions about HAL, baselayout 1,
7 or CHOST changes...
8
9 I had contact with cam, who said there is nobody now in the FR doc team.
10
11 In the other side, there are some volunteers who can help to update the
12 official documentation.
13
14 We need thus an /ad interim/ proxy docdev to help us to merge the
15 patches for the documentation.
16 Meanwhile, I could follow the procedure to become a docdev.
17
18 Kind regards,
19 Xavier Miller.