From: michael nazaroff <spirexe@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] package errors
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 19:46:10
1 Um, sorry I've gotten distracted....but I tried to run avi-xmms again after
2 unmerging xmms and few gnome and remerging those and that fixed the problem!
3 I'm sure you don't mind though and it works fine here. I think what
4 happened is I merged in xmms but unmerged some of gnome because I just
5 wanted xmms instead of all of gnome, and then tried to merge in avi-xmms and
6 something was not sitting right with the system. But it works fine now....
7
8 I am just about to sync my portage tree and thanx for fixing the problems.
9 I noticed that the scripts for pacakges are pretty simple so hopefully I can
10 start building packages sometime here. Thanx again for the help and talk to
11 you later.
12
13 Naz