From: Marius Bernklev <mariube@××××××××.com>
To: Florian Effenberger <florian@×××××××××××.org>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] OpenOffice.org
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 14:13:47
1 "Florian Effenberger" <florian@×××××××××××.org> writes:
2
3 > Hello,
4 >
5 > I am a member of the OpenOffice.org Team Germany and currently working on a
6 > list of OpenOffice.org versions in recent Linux distributions.
7 >
8 > Would you please be so kind and let me know which version of OpenOffice.org
9 > you ship with your current GNU/Linux distribution?
10 >
11 > Sincerely yours,
12 > Florian Effenberger
13
14 ignorance root # emerge search openoffice
15 Searching...
16 [ Results for search key : openoffice ]
17 [ Applications found : 2 ]
18
19 * app-office/openoffice
20 Latest version Available: 1.0.0-r2
21 Latest version Installed: [ Not Installed ]
22 Homepage: http://www.openoffice.org
25 * app-office/openoffice-bin
26 Latest version Available: 1.0.0-r2
27 Latest version Installed: [ Not Installed ]
28 Homepage: http://www.openoffice.org
31 ignorance root #
34 Marius
35 --
36 A. Top posters.
37
38 Q. What is the most annoying thing on mailing lists?