From: Bryce Porter <x86@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Ready to serve :)
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 03:06:25
1 Ok, after a long break, and a lot more knowledge in me, I am re-joining
2 the gentoo devel team. When I was part of it in the first place it was
3 still called Enoch :)
4
5 Drobbins (daniel) sent me a cd of enoch 0.73beta back in the day, when i
6 first joined. I loved it ever since.
7
8 I have many skills to offer to the team, such as: perl, bash scripting,
9 html design and layout, cgi scripting, and some configuration expertise
10 (not in ALL areas however).
11
12 I have a good deal of time to devote to the team now, and I am ready to
13 put in as much effort as I can to help make Gentoo the most wide-spread
14 Linux distrobution out there. I know this is possible, because face
15 it... we are better than redhat and debian lol.
16
17 Anyway, I will stop going on and on hehe.... I am very tired and my bed is
18 starting to look more and more tempting :)
19
20 Anyone can email me at x86@××××××××××××.com
21
22 Talk to everyone later,
23 Bryce Porter
24
25 PS. to the developers i have not met yet, please email me and introduce
26 yourselves :)
30 Bryce Porter
31 bporter@××××××××××.net
32 x86@××××××××××××.com
33 irc://irc.interservers.com #interservers
34 ICQ: 27282017