From: Bryce Porter <x86@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Ready to serve :)
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 03:06:25
Ok, after a long break, and a lot more knowledge in me, I am re-joining
the gentoo devel team. When I was part of it in the first place it was
still called Enoch :)

Drobbins (daniel) sent me a cd of enoch 0.73beta back in the day, when i
first joined. I loved it ever since.

I have many skills to offer to the team, such as: perl, bash scripting,
html design and layout, cgi scripting, and some configuration expertise
(not in ALL areas however).

I have a good deal of time to devote to the team now, and I am ready to
put in as much effort as I can to help make Gentoo the most wide-spread
Linux distrobution out there. I know this is possible, because face
it... we are better than redhat and debian lol.

Anyway, I will stop going on and on hehe.... I am very tired and my bed is
starting to look more and more tempting :)

Anyone can email me at x86@××××××××××××.com

Talk to everyone later,
Bryce Porter

PS. to the developers i have not met yet, please email me and introduce
yourselves :)

Bryce Porter
irc:// #interservers
ICQ: 27282017