From: Olivier Fisette <ribosome@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Jean-François Brunette(formula7)
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 02:03:55
1 On Saturday, 18 June 2005 08:07 pm, Mike Doty wrote:
2 > Everyone welcome formula7 to the team. He is going to be
3 > helping out the security team with writing GLSAs.
4 >
5 > In his own words:
6 > "I'm from Quebec, Canada. I will study law soon at the
7 > University of Sherbrooke. I like everything that is related to
8 > computers and this is why I want to give some of my time to
9 > the Gentoo Project. I spend part of my time working on new
10 > software projects. I'm actually working on AI, especially
11 > neural networks."
12
13 Another dev from Québec! Are three enough for an official
14 conspiracy? ;-) Bienvenue à bord, Jean-François.
17 Olivier Fisette (ribosome)
18 Gentoo Linux Developer