From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] pnm2ppa ebuikd - please test
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 12:52:40
1 On Mon, Jul 23, 2001 at 09:51:24PM +0300, Dan Armak wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > I just added a (very complex :-() ebuild for pnm2ppa, the print filter for
5 > HP's PPa Winprinters which use an unpublished protocol. These are DJ 710,
6 > 712, 720, 820 and 100 series. If anyone here has such a printer and could
7 > test the ebuild I'm sure he'd find some problems with it, so please do!
8
9 On that note, does anyone know if there are any Linux Adobe PrintGear
10 rasterization engines floating around? I have this NEC SuperScript 870
11 over here, and it'd be really nice to be able to print to it without
12 using Windows, VMware, or ghostscript/windows.
13
14 Best Regards,
17 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
18 President/CEO http://www.gentoo.org