From: Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Banning modification of pkg-config files
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 19:37:17
1 On 12/05/14 22:25, Peter Stuge wrote:
2 >>>> (Are we seriously discussing banning something useful as pkg-config
3 >>>> files?! That's retarded. Must be some joke.)
4 >>> I don't think I said to ban them. I said that I want Gentoo to stay
5 >>> close to upstream by default. I also said that maintainers shouldn't
6 >>> be expected to untie upstream bugknots.
7 >>>
8 >>> Please do not call me retarded again.
9 >> That might have been meant to be about the thread as a whole.
10 > All right, fair enough there too.
13 > Thanks
14 >
15 > //Peter
16
17 Sorry, yes, I meant the thread as a whole of course.