From: Sami Dalouche <skoobi@××××.fr>
To: Henti Smith <bain@××××××.org>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Multiple choice dependancies ..
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 08:58:49
1 Aren't virtual packages designed for that kind of purpose ?
2
3 sam
4
5 ----- Original Message -----
6 From: "Henti Smith" <bain@××××××.org>
7 To: <gentoo-dev@g.o>
8 Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 12:07 PM
9 Subject: [gentoo-dev] Multiple choice dependancies ..
12 > Hi there
13 >
14 > I'm busy writing a ebuild for squidGuard and one of the requirements is a
15 yacc compatible parser.
16 > I originally had yacc as a dependancy but then noticed that bison also
17 works and since I had bison installed I didn't need to install yacc.
18 >
19 > How do I specify a choice between packages in the build ?
20 >
21 > Or can I specifiy a preferance or something ?
22 >
23 > Henti Smith
25 > gentoo-dev mailing list
26 > gentoo-dev@g.o