From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer : Michael Haubenwallner (haubi)
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 09:52:06
1 On 14-09-2007 11:01:19 +0200, Denis Dupeyron wrote:
2 > It's my pleasure to introduce Michael Haubenwallner (haubi) who will
3 > join us as a new developer for the Gentoo/Alt:Prefix project.
4 >
5 > Michael has been a programmer since 1996 and uses Gentoo at work. He
6 > plays all kinds of musical instruments, although mostly guitar, and
7 > sings in a chorus. He is happily married, has two lovely children and
8 > lives in the mountains near Graz, Austria. The perfect man with the
9 > perfect life, it seems. And indeed, I ran a thorough background check
10 > on him (no vapier, not that kind) and couldn't find anything
11 > suspicious. Except... hold on... what's that Gentoo thing? ;o)
12 >
13 > Let's all welcome him later today on #gentoo-dev at around 1300 UTC.
14
15 w000000000000t!!!!
16
17 Welcome Micheal! (No way back for you now.)
21 Fabian Groffen
22 Gentoo on a different level
23 --
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list