From: Matteo Azzali <matte.az@××××××.it>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Need a use-expanded TV_GRAB variable for xmltv
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 10:04:07
1 The options are just :
2 1) local flags or
3 2) expanded var.
4 3) I've also tried to reuse the "LINGUAS" expanded flag but is something
5 hackish: not enogh control to the ebuild,
6 people in foreign country can do nothing, there are some issues for
7 country with non-exclusive language
8 (think about switzerland, reunion island or south africa.....).
9
10 I happily let you choose which way is the best,please do it fast....
11
12 mattepiu
17 Jakub Moc wrote:
18 > Matteo Azzali wrote:
19 >
20 >> Repoman considers "lots of local variables" as an error, I was pointed
21 >> to expanded vars as a solution.
22 >> If no developers has something against I'll be happy to use 28 local
23 >> flags!!!!
24 >>
25 >> mattepiu
28 > Well uh, no please.... Don't create 28 local use flags for one ebuild,
29 > use.local.desc is cluttered enough as it is... :)
30 >
31 > Otherwise, I'd say you've misunderstood the repoman output, you probably
32 > didn't put them into use.local.desc when testing your local stuff.
38 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list