From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: git-r3: initial draft for review [v2]
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 12:25:21
1 Michał Górny posted on Mon, 02 Sep 2013 13:33:19 +0200 as excerpted:
2
3 >> Please don't. I also do not want escape sequences in log files.
4 >
5 > Ok, '--color' removed. However, I think we should work something out to
6 > get both parties satisfied. Maybe portage feature or a tool to 'uncruft'
7 > logs from escape sequences since many people actually benefit from them.
8
9 ++
14 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman