From: gwe <gwenjo@××××.fr>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] memory leak with gtk+-2.8.20-r1
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 10:05:47
1 Hello,
2 I use gtk+ for my soft's graphic interface.
3 But valgrind make an log file containing approximately 22700 lines for an
4 simple source code like :
5 #include <gtk/gtk.h>
6
7 int main(int argc, char **argv) {
8 gtk_init(&argc, &argv);
9 GtkWidget *win= gtk_window_new(GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL);
10 g_signal_connect(G_OBJECT(win), "destroy", G_CALLBACK(gtk_main_quit), NULL);
11 gtk_widget_show_all(win);
12 gtk_main();
13 return EXIT_SUCCESS;
14 }
15 It's difficult to write more simple code...
16 I've made many searchs on the web but nothing information to resolve this problem.
17 I've recompiling all with : emerge -e world
18 downgrading all of X parts and gtk+ & glib. But the result are the same.
19 Visibly the big part of error are in gtk_init -> gdk_display_open and XOpenDisplay in libX11
20
21 Someone has the same problem or an solution to solve this leak of memory?
22 Thank you very much.
23 It's difficult to write more simple code...
24 I've made many search on the web but nothing informations to resolve this problem.
25 I've recompilling all with : emerge -e world
26 downgrading all of X parts and gtk+ & glib.
27 But results are the same.
28 Visibly the most big part of errors are in gtk_init -> gdk_display_open and XOpenDisplay in libX11
29 Someone has the same problem or an solution to solve this leak of memory?
30 Thank you very much.
31 Gwenhaël
34 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list