From: drobbins@g.o
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] added Gentoo-HOWTO
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 13:52:46
1 On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 01:36:05PM -0700, Pete Gavin wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I've gotten a decent start on my Gentoo-HOWTO. I put it in the root of
5 > the portage tree, and its called Gentoo-HOWTO. Please read it and give
6 > me any comments on things you think I should change/add/subtract/etc.
7
8 This looks really good. I will make little fixes here and there when I
9 have time; in the mean time, please continue adding to it. Also, when
10 it gets a bit more developed (and I get a bit more time), I'll convert
11 it to our new XML doc format and get it on our web site.
12
13 Best Regards,
16 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
17 President/CEO http://www.gentoo.org