From: BoehmeSilvio <Boehme.Silvio@×××.de>
To: "'gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org'" <gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org>
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] KDE with CUPS
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 02:43:18
1 If you build kde with cups support, you can configure all cups printers
2 inside kde controlcenter.
3
4 I have rebuild kde-base and kde-libs. I have to start the cupsd and now I
5 can
6 configure and print inside kde without doing any other configuration jobs.
7
8 It works fine !
9
10 By
11
12 > -----Original Message-----
13 > From: Collins Richey [mailto:erichey2@××××.com]
14 > Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 12:06 AM
15 > To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
16 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] KDE with CUPS
19 > On Tue, 23 Oct 2001 21:45:59 +0200 Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o>