From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Trustees Announcement
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 16:29:14
1 Dear All,
2
3 Trustees voting did actually finish over a month ago. It's high time
4 for the official announcement. This year's Board of Trustees for the
5 Gentoo Foundation has been reduced to 5 people, instead of 13. That was
6 something we wanted a vote on, in addition to the regular board,
7 however, only 5 people were nominated. Thus, they formed the new board:
8
9 I present to you, then, the new Board of Trustees:
10
11 Chris Gianelloni (wolf31o2)
12 Grant Goodyear (g2boojum)
13 Stuart Herbert (stuart)
14 Seemant Kulleen (seemant)
15 Renat Lumpau (rl03)
16
17 We will schedule the first Board Meeting for this year, for sometime
18 this month, hopefully.
19
20 Please note that the board is 60% new, so please do welcome the new
21 members.
22
23 Thanks!
24 --