From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] back up and running
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 17:09:04
1 On 06/19/14 12:14, William Hubbs wrote:
2 > All,
3 >
4 > after having several hardware and software issues that I finally got
5 > some assistance with, I am back up and running. :-)
6 >
7 > So, now, I should be able to grab OpenRC and gentoo-base-functions by
8 > the horns again. :-) I intend to get a new OpenRC out the door,
9 > hopefully before next Thursday.
10 >
11 > Thanks for your patience,
12 >
13 > William
16 Hi William, please note I pushed out a release of gentoo-functions that
17 i needed to stop my stage builds from breaking. It involved adding a
18 missing include file. See the last commit message at github for the
19 explanation.
22 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
23 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
24 E-Mail : blueness@g.o
25 GnuPG FP : 1FED FAD9 D82C 52A5 3BAB DC79 9384 FA6E F52D 4BBA
26 GnuPG ID : F52D4BBA