From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] GCC 4.6 unmasking
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 02:31:05
Now that I finally have some time for Gentoo.I'd like to get GCC 4.6 unmasked
sometime in the next month.  Thanks to everyone but me, we only have a few
bugs remaining on the tracker.  None of them I consider critical except maybe
mplayer (I'd like someone from media-video to look at applying that patch).
If you have any bugs open blocking the tracker, please take a look at them
soon.  If you have a 4.6-related bug that isn't blocking the tracker then
please add it, even if it's already fixed (the tracker is used to generate a
fixed-in-version list for the eventual stabilization).

If you have any issues with 4.6 itself or patches you need applied, now is
the time to speak up.

fonts, gcc-porting,                  it makes no sense how it makes no sense
toolchain, wxwidgets                           but i'll take it free anytime
@                EFFD 380E 047A 4B51 D2BD C64F 8AA8 8346 F9A4 0662

Subject Author
[gentoo-dev] Re: GCC 4.6 unmasking "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
[gentoo-dev] Re: GCC 4.6 unmasking Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>