From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] first council meeting
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 21:55:48
1 On Friday 16 September 2005 05:26 pm, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 23:20:58 +0200 Simon Stelling <blubb@g.o>
3 >
4 > wrote:
5 > | Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
6 > | > There is nothing in this view that says "consulting the package
7 > | > maintainer is not part of the stable decision-making process for
8 > | > arch teams".
9 > |
10 > | So do I have to ask the maintainer first everytime I want mark a
11 > | package stable? Is that what you are currently doing?
12 >
13 > No. You *can* ask the package maintainer, if you feel that such a move
14 > would be useful and productive.
15
16 that's the problem, there's no way to flag which packages should be consulted
17 and which ones are a non-issue
18 -mike
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list