From: Casey Allen Shobe <lists@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Abuse by gentoo developer
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 05:47:16
1 On Wednesday 20 July 2005 02:35, Allen Parker wrote:
2 > On another note, Casey, you should attempt to figure out if
3 > anything you've said might have been taken the wrong way...
4
5 Oh, I know it was. If everything I said was taken how I meant it
6 then there wouldn't have been a disagreement. However I don't see
7 how anything I said taken in the worst conceivable manner would
8 lead to such a negative response. Oh well.
9
10 Thanks for the advice in this thread, and sorry for bringing this up
11 here where it doesn't really belong.
12
13 Cheers,
14 --
15 Casey Allen Shobe | http://casey.shobe.info
16 cshobe@×××××××××××××.com | cell 425-443-4653
17 AIM & Yahoo: SomeLinuxGuy | ICQ: 1494523
18 SeattleServer.com, Inc. | http://www.seattleserver.com
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list