From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Identifying inherit-only / usable profiles (round 2)
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 19:31:07
1 On Friday 01 April 2005 01:50 pm, Aaron Walker wrote:
2 > Let's. Unless I'm mistaken I'm the only one who really proposed a format.
3 > <snip>
4 > No one raised any issues with this in the original post.
5
6 i remember complaining that using anything other than profiles.desc would be
7 (1) cruft (2) just another file for people to be aware of (3) require arch
8 maintainers to update it (4) pita (5) i like to touch myself at nite
9 -mike
10 --
11 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list