From: Joshua Brindle <method@g.o>
To: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Correct bugs alias for selinux?
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 15:34:34
1 Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2
3 >What's the correct bugzilla alias for selinux things? I've been told
4 >that selinux@ is a black hole (despite being a valid bugzilla account),
5 >and from the looks of things hardened@ aren't interested (although
6 >herds.xml seems to suggest that selinux is part of hardened).
10 interesting, selinux@ is suppose to work but I can't find it on toucan,
11 any infra help?
12
13 >For reference, I need someone with selinux knowledge to check out bug
14 >61961 (new vixie-cron). I've forward ported the selinux patch so that it
15 >at least applies, but I can't test whether it compiles, let alone works.
16 >I'd like to get this out of package.mask sometime soon, and I'd really
17 >rather not screw things up for our ~arch selinux user...
20 pebenito and I are both on hardened@ and i know pebenito has seen that
21 bug, we talked about it but I don't know the status from there.
24 Joshua
27 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list