From: Marius Mauch <genone@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] first council meeting
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 03:45:35
1 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Monday 26 September 2005 12:01 am, Andrew Muraco wrote:
3 >
4 >>1) would ?arch become the old ~arch, if it was implemented?
5 >>2) would people actually try to run a full ?arch system?
6 >>3) #2, would it be possible without breakage?
9 > if we went with a testing mask it'd mean that users would be forced to select
10 > individual testing packages ... they wouldnt be able to globally accept all
11 > testing packages
12
13 Not completely true (assuming testing.mask would work like
14 package.mask), but I'd rather not say how it's possible.
15
16 Marius
17 --
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list