From: "Filip Gruszczyński" <gruszczy@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] archfs - filesystem for rdiff-backup archives
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 21:51:42
1 Hello everyone,
2
3 This is my first mail here, so I would like to introduce myself. My
4 name is Filip Gruszczyñski, I am studying CS at the Warsaw University.
5 I am currently developing small filesystem, that makes accessing
6 rdiff-backup archives a lot easier. This project is a part of Google
7 Summer of Code, under mentorship of Gentoo Foundation.
8
9 Unfortunately I know very few people, who actually use rdiff-backup
10 and I can hardly find anyone, who would like to provide me with some
11 feedback or feature requests. I am very interested in opinions and
12 advice, as this is my first large, OSS project.
13
14 Filesystem can be found here: http://code.google.com/p/archfs/. The
15 code is still very immature and I am far from accepting its quality,
16 yet all basic features I wanted this filesystem to have are already
17 there. Now I would like to focus on quality and robustness, and that
18 is why external opinion would be very useful. If anyone here uses
19 rdiff-backup and would like to take look and then inform me about the
20 results, I would be very happy.
23 Filip Gruszczyñski
24 éí¢‡^¾§¶Š(® šŠX§‚X¬