From: foser <foser@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rss readers category
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 15:06:01
1 On Sat, 2004-08-28 at 22:12 -0400, Brian Jackson wrote:
2 > While looking around the other day, I noticed that there are rss/rdf
3 > readers spread pretty much all over the tree. I asked around on #-dev, and
4 > the concensus seemed to be that they probably belong in net-news even
5 > though they aren't nntp readers. I decided this probably needs a little
6 > more concensus from the community as a whole. Let me know what you think.
7 > I'll do all the legwork to get things aligned once a decision is made.
8
9 net-www , they are more comparable to browsers than news readers i
10 think. They are in most cases just another way of getting feeds that are
11 otherwise viewed while browsing.
12
13 - foser