From: jano <jano@××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] /proc/bus/usb
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 09:25:04
1 Either:
2 1. Recompile your kernel with usb filesystem support, or
3 2. Edit your /etc/fstab and comment out the /dev/proc/usb
4
5 I recommend #1.
6
7 Jano
8 (ps.. sorry if people might have gotten a ton of bounced mail from me, my
9 dns server went down the other day).
10
11 > Mike,
12 >
13 > I get that same error. My USB printer, however, shows up as
14 > /dev/usb/lp0 or some such, and works fine. I haven't been able to
15 > track down if or how I should be using /proc/bus/usb.
16 >
17 > --Chris
18 >
19 > Mike Acord wrote: [Fri Oct 19 2001, 10:08:42AM EDT]
20 >
21 >> During bootup I am receieving a /proc/bus/usb error (no folder found,
22 >> or something of that sort).
23 >> I have a USB mouse so this concerns me; I am compiling xfree right now
24 >> and hope my mouse will work when it is done ;-)
25 >> How can I fix this?
26 >> thanks!
27 >> -Mike
28 >>
29 >> Michael Acord
30 >> knowfear@××××××××.net
31 >>
32 >> A man's mind stretched to a new idea never goes back to its original
33 >> dimensions. -Oliver Wendell Holmes
38 >> gentoo-dev mailing list
39 >> gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
43 > gentoo-dev mailing list
44 > gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org