From: Richard Brown <rbrown@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Living in a bubble [gentoo-proctor] Warning^2
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 22:13:24
1 On 05/06/07, Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
2 > As a member of the Council, I find it personally offensive that the
3 > Proctors have taken this action on what wasn't even a "problem" thread.
4 > I'm sick of this. I call for the immediate disbanding of the Proctors.
5 >
6 > As much as I dislike many of the posts from geoman/ciaranm, they really
7 > had not done anything worthy of being banned. I ask that this ban is
8 > undone *immediately* and that the Proctors have their powers revoked.
9
10 You are still on the council? Find someone else who is and make one of
11 your two man decision things.
12
13 Proctors: please let me know when my ban expires.
16 Richard Brown
17 --
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list