From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites for media-video/realone, media-video/realvideo-codecs and old versions of realplayer
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 21:48:35
1 On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 21:03:04 +0000 Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 09:28:00PM +0100, Francesco R. wrote:
4 | > Alle 20:16, mercoled? 16 novembre 2005, Mike Frysinger el ga butta:
5 | > > |you asking or telling ? didnt you learn anything in elementary
6 | > > | school ?
7 | >
8 | > noone here speak english at elementary school, I suggest you to
9 | > follow one course here to learn about it.
10 |
11 | well when you learned english, you clearly skipped the class where
12 | they explained the concept of a 'joke'
13
14 I'm glad to see that you studiously attended the classes where they
15 taught 'capital letters' and 'punctuation'.
18 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Look! Shiny things!)
19 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
20 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm