From: Jonas Stein <jstein@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs: sys-apps/bat, app-misc/physlock, dev-lang/crystal, dev-util/shards
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 20:59:02
1 Dear Hoël,
2
3 >> the following packages are up for grabs after retirement of the inactive
4 >> proxied maintainer:
5
6 >> sys-apps/bat
7 > Hi, I’m willing to take up that one. What should I do?
8
9 Great! You can bump the version, fix its open bugs via PR.
10 And if you want to do this in the long term, you add your self to the
11 maintainer list and will get all bug tickets.
12
13 I suggest you to join the IRC channel #gentoo-proxy-maint to discuss all
14 questions in realtime. There are always helping hands.
17 Best,
18 Jonas

OpenPGP_signature.asc application/pgp-signature