From: Spundun Bhatt <spundun@×××.EDU>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Mozilla: Firebird-bin & Firebird-cvs
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 07:10:10
1 On Sun, 2003-05-18 at 18:14, Dhruba Bandopadhyay wrote:
2
3 > - firebird-bin deprecation in favour of firebird-cvs
4 Is there any reason now to not have a standard build-from-source-tarball
5 ebuild? I thought it was not supplied previously because of some
6 apprehensions about mozilla not behaving well when compiled with gtk2.
7 But I have been using phoenix-cvs from about 2 weeks now and its very
8 stable.... so may be mozilla(-firebird) and gtk2 are getting along well
9 now.
10 Spundun
11 p.s. - I am not really a dev.
12 also I think mozilla-firebird is a descent replacement for now (from
13 Chris' suggestions)
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list