From: Spundun Bhatt <spundun@×××.EDU>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Mozilla: Firebird-bin & Firebird-cvs
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 07:10:10
On Sun, 2003-05-18 at 18:14, Dhruba Bandopadhyay wrote:

> - firebird-bin deprecation in favour of firebird-cvs
Is there any reason now to not have a standard build-from-source-tarball ebuild? I thought it was not supplied previously because of some apprehensions about mozilla not behaving well when compiled with gtk2. But I have been using phoenix-cvs from about 2 weeks now and its very stable.... so may be mozilla(-firebird) and gtk2 are getting along well now. Spundun p.s. - I am not really a dev. also I think mozilla-firebird is a descent replacement for now (from Chris' suggestions) -- gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list