From: Jason Wever <weeve@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Please follow keywording policy
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 01:55:36
1 Hi All,
2
3 I'd like to ask that you all take the time to review the keywording
4 policy in the Developer Handbook. In particular, I'd like to draw
5 your attention to the section on "Upgrading Ebuilds" [1].
6
7 People have been getting good lately at either dropping keywords for
8 no reason and/or failing to notify or file a bug with the arches
9 dropped as to why. Chances are if you have done this for SPARC, you've
10 probably heard from me already. If not, GenBot is on his way to your
11 location as we speak ;)
12
13 Now back to your regularly scheduled hack-fu...
14
15 [1] -
16 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/handbook/handbook.xml?part=2&chap=5#doc_chap5
17