From: Brian Harring <ferringb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] USE_EXPAND additions
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 00:55:10
1 On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 08:53:41PM +0200, Paul de Vrieze wrote:
2 > On Friday 15 April 2005 15:14, Jason Stubbs wrote:
3 > > If this actually scared anybody (that received it), my apologies. I was
4 > > confused about bugs. Fixing the flat profiles will be problem either. The
5 > > bug is that 2.0.50 will die if two profiles in a cascade define the same
6 > > variable.
7 >
8 > Then make sure that users that have this situation can not install the new
9 > portage. pkg_setup is not beautifull, but in this case it's probably best.
10 Or just depend on the appropriate portage version instead of sticking
11 a die in pkg_setup...
12 ~brian
13 --
14 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list