From: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
To: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Best way to create a GLEP 63 compliant GPG key on Nitrocard?
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 22:30:35
1 On 4/26/19 12:26 AM, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 > I mean, I'd expect any Gentoo dev to be able to figure out how to use
3 > git as well, but git also has a terrible command line interface,
4
5 Not really, it is quite intuitive once you understand the basics.
8 > Personally I think we ought to make it easier to just use the
9 > Nitrokeys we spent all this money on in a more secure manner than just
10 > leaving primary keys lying around on hard drives,
11
12 The decisions involved are disjunct here, but leaving around on
13 hard-drives is generally a bad idea irrespective of any nitrokey, and
14 certainly something expected not to happen from a Gentoo Dev to begin
15 with (for primary key material at least)
19 Kristian Fiskerstrand
20 OpenPGP keyblock reachable at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net
21 fpr:94CB AFDD 3034 5109 5618 35AA 0B7F 8B60 E3ED FAE3