From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] changes to tested bugzilla keyword proposal
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 16:39:51
1 On 9 January 2013 18:17, Vicente Olivert Riera <peratu@×××××××××.com> wrote:
35 The "Keywords" field will end up huge if every CC'd arch uses it's own
36 TESTED_$ARCH keyword. Although only x86 and amd64 have arch testers
37 nowadays. Would it be preferred to have a list of checkboxes for every
38 CC'd arch, and Arch Testers have privileges to select them if a
39 package works for their arch? This would eliminate the "works on
40 $arch" comments that flood the stabilization bugs.
43 Regards,
44 Markos Chandras / Gentoo Linux Developer / Key ID: B4AFF2C2