From: "José Fonseca" <j_r_fonseca@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: drobbins@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: My help
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 17:18:31
1 As [for my disappointment] I got no reply whatsoever so far, I've decided
2 to offer my help one more and last time through the gentoo-dev list [in
3 the hope that there was some communication fault].
4
5 I whish no gratitude for offering my help, but I do think that at least a
6 reply would be polite. If none is given I'll assume that no help from me
7 is wanted either.
8
9 There is nothing more to say than what I already said below (except
10 perhaps that the bugs mentioned where fixed in the meanwhile and
11 replaced by others).
12
13 José Fonseca