From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] repo/gentoo:master commit in: media-video/ffmpeg/
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 04:27:54
1 Michał Górny posted on Thu, 19 Nov 2015 23:21:52 +0100 as excerpted:
2
3 > And here you removed the newest version having ~ia64 keyword, breaking
4 > revdeps:
5 >
6 > https://qa-reports.gentoo.org/output/gentoo-ci/1061286/7.html#l885
7 >
8 > I suggest you use eshowkw before removing packages. Please fix or revert
9 > this.
10
11 Just choosing a random commit-reply to reply to.
12
13 Thanks for all the ci testing. I'm sure it's not pleasant being so
14 frequently the bearer of bad news, but I'm glad someone has stepped up to
15 do the testing and tell people when their commits break things. =:^)
16
17 And while we're at it, thanks for the metadata-integrated git mirror, as
18 well, as I use it. =:^)
23 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman