From: Christian Faulhammer <opfer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: New eclass: cmake-utils.eclass
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 21:13:48
1 "Wulf C. Krueger" <philantrop@g.o>:
2
3 > As you might know, a very active Gentoo user, Zephyrus, several
4 > members of the KDE herd and other interested parties [1] are
5 > currently working on the pre-releases of KDE4 in the GenKDEsvn
6 > overlays [2].
7
8 Nice to hear.
9
10 > As I would like to introduce it to the official Portage Tree in
11 > preparation of things to come, we would welcome any comments, patches
12 > and, of course, your kind approval to commit it. :-)
13
14 Is there a specific reason you use echo instead of the functions
15 provided by Portage?
16
17 V-Li
20 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
21 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
22
23 <URL:http://www.faulhammer.org/>