From: David Stanek <dstanek@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Can you help with Bitflux?
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 21:42:33
1 On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 08:08:28PM +0100, Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I'm looking for someone who could help out with a little project that might
5 > make it easier to write docs for Gentoo.
6 >
7 > The Bitflux XML Editor (http://www.bitfluxeditor.org) is an open-source
8 > project that (perhaps) might make it possible for us to provide a WYSIWYG
9 > editor for Gentoo's GuideXML documents.
10 >
11 > Unfortunately, I'm not able to look into this myself at the moment, so I'm
12 > hoping that someone else could possibly spare the time to have a go and see
13 > if you can get it working or not. If someone can, I'll add a package for it
14 > into Portage.
15 >
16 > If you need the XSL templates that we use, I have a (possible out of date)
17 > copy at http://dev.gentoo.org/~stuart/xsl.tar.bz2.
18 >
19 > Hope someone can help,
20 > Stu
21 > --
22 > Stuart Herbert stuart@g.o
23 > Gentoo Developer http://www.gentoo.org/
24 > http://stu.gnqs.org/diary/
25 >
26 > GnuPG key id# F9AFC57C available from http://pgp.mit.edu
27 > Key fingerprint = 31FB 50D4 1F88 E227 F319 C549 0C2F 80BA F9AF C57C
28 > --
29
30 I'll take a look at it tonight.
33 David Stanek (roninds)