From: Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [GLEP 56] metadata.xml status
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 03:39:59
1 Doug Goldstein wrote:
2 > Hey all,
3 <snip>
4
5 Hey all (again),
6
7 After my long commit fest tonight I am proud to announce we're down to
8 only 10% of the tree (not package wise but category wise). The following
9 categories are the remaining ones left to convert. If anyone's feeling
10 ambitious and wants to pound one or two out. Go for it. Just make sure
11 you check use.local.desc first to make sure no one else did it already.
12
13 For those wondering (or too lazy to count), the tree has 150 categories
14 currently with 131 containing local USE flags (after cleaning up all the
15 stale USE flags). So below are the remaining 15 categories.
16
17 dev-java
18 dev-lang
19 dev-util