From: Dirkjan Ochtman <djc@g.o>
To: Gentoo Development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Cc: perl@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] About m68k arch status in perl packages
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 19:36:01
1 On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 8:58 PM, Mikle Kolyada <zlogene@g.o> wrote:
2 > Hi all. We have very long delay with m68k arch in many stabilization
3 > bugs, especially in perl-related. I think this is not ok. The only one
4 > mk68k developer is vapier, so i want say: if we'll have no progress in
5 > stabilization for m68k for a two weeks, i'll close all bugs, that have
6 > m68k as last arch (i have no hardware to test it) and drop related
7 > keyword in package to unstable.
8
9 IIRC we've had discussions in the past about making m68k permanently
10 ~arch-only, like mips.
11
12 Cheers,
13